Wednesday, April 13, 2011

(New) Game Plan!

When I originally came up with my game plan, I didn't factor in some things such as my name would be 'Twine Birds' and the fact I currently don't have much content unless I move stuff from my old account. Also, I didn't think it would be so confusing to try to learn so many new social networking sites because in the past I never used them.

That being said, having real life commitments has slowed down my progress of making new clay items. I'm currently also working on trying to come up with a business plan. So, until I figure that out, I am putting a bit of a delay on this. I want to make sure that when I start, I have a clear idea of how much each item will cost me and make items that people will want to buy. I still have a small nice box filled of clay things that didn't get sold and I want to avoid that again if I can.

I will start making samples and post them on my DeviantArt page to test things out because I never had a chance to do that in the past as I only made items before conventions. My goal is to come up with a new "item" every week and post them every Monday. I think I will also post interesting finds, based on a theme, every week, maybe on Wednesday or Friday.

 Wish me luck and I want to thank everyone who has watched, followed or liked TwineBirds!

No comments:

Post a Comment